What Types of Companies Exhibit?
Paper, film, nonwovens converting specialists and suppliers:
- Rewinding & sheeting
- Folding & finishing
- Packaging, warehousing, shipping & logistics
- Coating, laminating & adhesives
- Flexographic printing & inks
- Equipment and associated engineering
- Automation & handling experts
- Testing, product development & more
Who Attends the Show:
- Companies looking for:
- Product developers looking for converters and manufacturers to create product
- Buyers looking to source or outsource a converting step or process
- Manufacturers procuring production line equipment or parts
- Converting professionals with desire to learn about new technologies and equipment; and to network with peers
- contract manufacturers to help in all aspects of production
- partners that can add unique value to manufacturing process
- printing, packaging and testing services
- expansion ideas and new equipment
- the latest in efficiency, techniques, advances and more
Contact for More Information:
Emily Patten, Event Sales Manager
Converters Expo draws from regional & national exhibitors and attendees.
2018 Exhibit Pricing
Earlybird Rate (on or before 12/15/17) = $1,295
Exhibitor Rate (after 12/15/17) = $1,395
Electricity (Standard Power-20 amp/single phase) = $90
Logo Upgrade in Directory = $195
Additional Profile Listing = $25 each
Exhibitor Benefits Include:
1) One 10 foot wide x 8 foot deep exhibitor booth space, piped and draped with 3 ft side rails
2) One 8 foot display table, skirted with black drape, 2 chairs, and 3"x44" identification sign
3) Two complimentary registrations
4) Company name, contact info and 50-word description in the Show Directory
Boost your visibility and increase the traffic to your booth... visit the Sponsorships & Marketing page for additional marketing opportunities, including the Product Showcase to get the most traffic.
Product Showcase: Provide a description and photo of your product(s) and/or company for one of the eBlasts going out to attendees and the industry just prior to the event. Sign up to participate during your registration process. Opportunities are limited.
NOTE: Exhibit space for Converters Expo has sold out. To be placed on the waiting list, please complete the application and return to Emily Patten at 248-502-9103 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Expo continues to gain momentum, with national & international exposure.
Exhibiting Specifications and Policies
- 2017 Exhibitors completing their 2018 exhibitor registrations by August 1st will have first choice on the Floor Plan.
- New exhibitors for Converters Expo: Please provide your location preference (top three choices) with your registration. New exhibitors will be placed on the floor plan in the order that applications are received, and when renewing exhibitor assignments have been completed (after August 1st).
- Exhibit Fee is due with registration. In the event full payment is not received by February 1st, exhibitor will not be listed in the Event Directory and may lose their space to a company on the waiting list.
- By registering, you agree to the Terms and Conditions for exhibiting at Converters Expo.
- Each booth space is 10x8 feet, piped and draped with 3-foot side rails. It includes one 8 ft. x 30 in. skirted table, two chairs, and a 3x44 inch identification sign with your company name.
NOTE: Due to space limitations, all freestanding exhibit displays, pop-up displays, signs or banners must be no wider than 10 feet. You must purchase an additional booth space if wider than 10 feet.
- Material shipping/handling and booth accessories will be handled by Green Bay Exposition Services. Review the Exhibitor Kit for details. For assistance in ordering, please call 920-405-0100.
- Exhibitor Checklist to help you plan your participation.
- Wireless Internet Lambeau Field Atrium has free wifi. Log In Instructions:
1. Connect to Lambeau Field.
2. Open a NEW browser window and click "I agree" on the splash page.