Sponsorships and Exhibitor Marketing Opportunities
Converters Expo offers numerous sponsorship levels and options to showcase
your company in front of nearly 600 attendees.
There are packages to fit every budget.
Click on these sponsorship levels for pricing and additional details:
Diamond – Thursday Happy Hour
Platinum - Thursday Luncheon
Gold - Show Floor Beverage Stations
Silver - Wednesday Welcome Reception in Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame
Bronze - Exhibitor Breakfast,
Badge Lanyard or Tote Bag
Marketing Opportunities - Multiple Advertising Options
Why Become a Sponsor?
- Featuring your company and/or logo on all pre-conference marketing materials will put you on a potential lead’s radar. The average attendee arrives at the event with a list of 75% of the booths they plan to visit.
- Sponsoring and exhibiting can increase your leads by 33%
- Seven out of ten attendees plan to buy one or more products
- It costs 22% less to contact a potential buyer at a show than it does through traditional field sales calls
- 72% of show visitors say the show influenced their buying decision
- Must be an exhibitor to participate in sponsorship and marketing opportunities
- Packaging Strategies reserves the right to accept sponsors based on relevancy to conference
- Inclusion on promotional materials is contingent upon receipt of sponsor company logo/description prior to publication
- Sponsor/exhibitor is responsible for providing any branded items for fulfillment of marketing opportunities
- Printed materials and promotional items to be distributed are subject to approval by Packaging Strategies
- Full payment due with sponsorship application and no refund will be issued once application has been signed
- In event of conference cancellation, Packaging Strategies' liability is limited to refund of sponsorship
- All value added benefits must be used no later than the end of the event month
Reserve your 2017 sponsorship today!
Contact: Emily Patten, Events Sales Manager, Packaging Strategies
Call: 847-405-4045 • Fax: 248-502-9103 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org